Monday 1 October 2012

Photo Montage


We were told by our tutor Richard to create a photo montage using three of the photography’s that we have taken over the last two weeks. We need to cut out and paste the three photography’s to a background of our choice and post it onto the Blogger. However I have decided to bring my work home and do it the way I think a photo montage should be created. I have not used any of the photographs that I have taken but instead I took photos from the internet to create my photo montage. I also didn’t want my photo montage to be similar to everyone else in the class. I wanted to spend more time thinking about what I will create in the photo montage, the way I will create it, which photos will be left for the montage and how I will decide on the outcome of my final photo montage. Looking at my final photo montage I think I have done well but then again it’s not 100% perfect as there will be things I have missed out which could have been added which I do not know about. I will have to ask my tutors Richard to give me feedback on where I went wrong and how I can improve the photo montage if I was to do it again from scratch. The worst problem I have faced was that these photos are not my own and If I had my own then I would have made the model to pose in the right way I wanted them to etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment